Keeps FACTORY OEM Steering Wheel Control Functionsto Aftermarket Radios
If you're considering replacing your factory radio with an aftermarket receiver,
adding a steering wheel control adapter lets you keep the full functionality and convenience of your steering wheel.
(No Additional Canbus is Required with this Controller). This will be all that is needed.
The ASWC is a universal steering wheel control interface that can be used on most any vehicle with steering wheel controls. Designed to be used with today's top aftermarket radio manufactures like Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and others, the ASWC is all you'll need to retain the OEM steering wheel controls. The ASWC has the ability to auto-detect many vehicle makes and aftermarket radios and it will preset the steering wheel controls to the aftermarket radio automatically so no programming is required. If desired the ASWC can be manually programmed so the user can make the steering wheel controls function they way they want them to, only limited by the functions of the aftermarket radio.
Ready for Any Aftermarket Stereo
No matter what type of vehicle or aftermarket stereo you are planning on installing, the ASWC has you covered!
It is fully compatible with Pioneer, Sony, Alpine, Kenwood, Eclipse, JVC, and more.
- As long as the stereo has a wired steering wheel remote connection: this will connect and interfaceto yourvehicle.
- The aftermarket head unit must have a SWC (Steering Wheel Control) 3.5mm input plug
- Orsteering wheel remote control input wire - which is (blue/yellow).
Wiring Advisory: You'll usually have to hardwire this adapter into your vehicle's wiring.
In most vehicles, the factory radio plug does not have a wire dedicated to the steering wheel audio controls, so splicing & soldering is often required.
- Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface
- The fastest and easiest way to retain steering wheel controls when installing an aftermarket stereo
- Does not require any programming
- The SWC programs itself to the the components it is being installed with
- Automatically detects the vehicles OEM interface and will program itself to it
- Automatically detects the aftermarket radio and sets the steering wheel control functions
- Compatible with many popular aftermarket receivers
- Car stereo requires a wired steering wheel remote input
- Can be manually programmed to function the way that the user wants the device to function
- Simple installation
- Now updatable with a standard micro USB cable