Chevy KODIAK 95 1995 Aftermarket Stereo / Radio Antenna Adaptor
Aftermarket Stereo / Radio Antenna Adaptor
- Plugs directly into cars OEM Antenna Socket and then into the new (aftermarket) stereo
- Radio Antenna Adapters are usually Required when Installing an after market stereo for the first time
- Allows AM/FM Radio to still work
- Connects the factory antenna cable to any aftermarket receiver
- IF your MAKE MODEL AND YEAR is listed then you NEED this part to use FM radio.
THIS ADAPTER is used when Replacing OEM STOCK RADIO to an AFTERMARKET STEREO
- KEEPS YOUR EXISTING ANTENNA FUNCTIONING WITH YOUR NEW STEREO
- USUALLY A REQUIRED INSTALL PART IF FM RADIO IS TO BE MAINTAINED
Simply plug into the back of new radio and then your original Antenna wire plugs into this adapter
- Lets you connect an aftermarket receiver to the factory antenna cable.
- Has a male Motorola plug on one end and OEM jack on the other
- No Cutting or Wiring Needed
- Just a simple Plug N Play connection (no experience necessary)