Are you looking for an easy quick way to connect your ipod, iphone or Satellite Radio to your existing stereo without spending a ton of money?
This is the Easiest and less expensive way; besides using a wireless modulation, to connect audio from your iPod®, satellite radio tuner, or portable music player to your car stereo.
(Using this WIRED FM Modulation Box: you will achieve superior and cleaner sound, than a wireless FM Modulator, which usually suffer static interference, dead zones, and loss of signal altogether.) This Scosche FM modulator box comes with RCA inputs, plus an auxiliary mini jack input, to hook up just about any audio source without performing major modifications to your existing car stereo.
Just plug your source into the FM Modulator Box auxiliary input or RCA inputs, then tune your FM radio to the selected frequency. You can switch between two different modulation frequencies, 87.9 MHz or 88.3 MHz, for the best possible reception in your area.
Scosche wired stereo FM modulator Box with two transmission frequency options: 87.9 MHz and 88.3 MHz. It allows the addition of an auxiliary audio source (DVD player, VCR, iPod, iPhone, MP3 player, Satellite Radio) to almost any FM radio.
- The modulator can be installed in a hidden-away location within cable length.
- It requires connection to a +12V Power source and chassis ground.
- The auxiliary source connections:
- RCA input jacks & 3.5mm Stereo Mini-Jack Input
- Separate Box mounts the on/off switch housing and Mini Jack input and has an RCA cable attached.
- The antenna interface connects into the antenna plug / radio antenna input (antenna adapters are required for some vehicles).