SINGLE DIN INSTALLATION*
1. Snap brackets to appropriate trim panel
2. Align pocket side posts to the lower mounting slots of the brackets, and secure in place using supplied silver-colored screws.
3. Align single-DIN aftermarket stereo with upper mounting slots on brackets, and secure in place using screws supplied with aftermarket stereo.
DOUBLE DIN INSTALLATION**
NOTE: We recommend performing these steps at a table or work bench rather than inside the vehicle.
1. Carefully file or grind away the TOP and BOTTOM portions of the small lip around the inside of the dash bezel’s stereo opening.
2. Push the left and right brackets to the corresponding sides of the stereo opening; Pushing brackets onto the lip on each side
3. Position the aftermarket double-DIN head unit (or 2 single-DIN units) in between the brackets from behind.
Align screw holes with mounting slot on brackets, and secure in place using screws supplied with aftermarket stereo.